No announcement yet.

Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may be a bad disc, download VSO Inspector http://www.vso-software.fr/products/.../inspector.php put the DVD in your drive let Fab analyze it, be sure to stop the preview if it plays, open VSO Inspector, make sure your drive is listed in the top box, click scan and see if the disc is bad or not.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I was just wondering, is anybody using any other utility either than dvdfab and their distinctive burn program? I have heard some people say that they were using xxxxx and the like in addition to dvdfab.
      Last edited by AGJ; 11-19-2010, 05:43 AM. Reason: General Policies

Comment

Originally posted by reggie6801 View Post
        I have tried the main movie option, full disk, and customize.. I am using corel dvd copy that i purchased, not sure how many of you are familiar with this burning utility. I have used it to back up every single one of my movies and I have never had a problem.
        Is this a burn problem or Fab can not open and decrypt this disc???
        If it is a burn problem I suggest ImgBurn it is free and you will find a tutorial on how to set it up also set up AWS in ImgBurn
        CBR929

I was just wondering, is anybody using any other utility either than dvdfab and their distinctive burn program? I have heard some people say that they were using dvdshrink and the like in addition to dvdfab.
        That was probably with Passkey or the free HD decrypter.

Most of us use ImgBurn
        Last edited by CBR929; 11-19-2010, 12:10 AM. Reason: text
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

I have tried the main movie option, full disk, and customize.. I am using corel dvd copy that i purchased, not sure how many of you are familiar with this burning utility. I have used it to back up every single one of my movies and I have never had a problem.
          Have you always used this program with Fab??? If not, this may be the problem, pulled from review site:
          Cons: Corel DVD Copy does not have CSS decryption capabilities and does not respond well to third party decryptors or rippers.
          CBR929

Comment

great advice thank you!!! it worked, imgburn was the way to go.

Comment

Your welcome, glad to help
              CBR929

Comment

Working...
              X