Dvd-copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd-copy

Found out last nite!, I have dvd-copy till 2012! I was useing v8050 and was going to Customize some dvd's! When I click on customize, it prompted and said, The "customize" feature is available in dvd copy! Please check it out at the www.dvdfab.com! I then tryed customize split, clone, merge and all gave me the same message! I went all the way back to v8022 and all my features in dvd-copy worked!, but from v8032 to v8050, includeing beta's my only features that work in DVD-COPY are Full Disc or Main Movie! Everthing else gives as stated above! I thought that dvd-copy included all the features! "Customize","Customize-split","Clone","Merge"! The "Write Data" works! Could I get some help, please?

Sounds like a key activation issue.
    Go to the Member site:

and be certain your have a valid key for DVD Copy until 2012.

Now open 8050 > About and compare what's displayed re: your regkey expiration dates.

You'll need to either download the updated regkey from the member site
    or
    contact sales support via Ellen, Anny, Sunny, Malcolm or at service@dvdfab.com so they can update the member site from Fab's database.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

8050dvd-copy

Hey, MAINEMAN, I did that a few weeks ago and D/L a new key to be able to work with v8!, when I open dvdfab and check about It states that membership good and enabled till 2012! Had to do this when everbody was having trouble with the "Enable No" issuse! (gold member) Do I need to get back in contact with dvdfab and let them know! If so, were do I respond?

Comment

dvd-copy

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
        Hey, MAINEMAN, I did that a few weeks ago and D/L a new key to be able to work with v8!, when I open dvdfab and check about It states that membership good and enabled till 2012! Had to do this when everbody was having trouble with the "Enable No" issuse! (gold member) Do I need to get back in contact with dvdfab and let them know! If so, were do I respond?
        Just sent all information to service@dvdfab.com, see what they can do! Thanks MaineMan!

Comment

Hey 88,

Probably a good idea to D/L your key again from the member site and try it again.
          They've had problems as recently as a couple of days ago and it's more than likely, some problems remain.

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

8050dvd-copy

I tryed that to MAINEMAN just a few minutes ago and still had same problem! Hopefully service can help! Thanks!

Comment

Okey dokey.
              Support will take care of you...

Comment

Working...
              X