Dvd-copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd-copy

Sat, November 20, 2010 12:13:40 AMRe: dvd-copy!
    From: DVDFab Support Team <malcolm@dvdfab.com>Add to Contacts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

You are a lifetime uesr of DVDFab Gold 5 (now DVD Copy), you can always download and install the latest version of DVDFab 8 without extra charge at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm. But, there are only four copy modes available with Gold edition, which are "Full disc", "Main movie", "Split" and "Write data", even you upgrade to the latest version, there are still four modes available.

If you want other new modes, like Merge, Customize, Customize Split, and Clone, you need to reorder DCVDFab DVD Copy at http://www.dvdfab.net/order.htm.

Any questions in the future, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely yours,
    Malcolm Wang
    DVDFab Support Team

Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 12:54 AM
    To: service@dvdfab.com
    Subject: dvd-copy!

I have a registered dvd-copy til 2012 and shows on 8050>about! I had to D/L a new key when everyone were having trouble with the "Enable No" Issuse! (gold member) Last nite with v 8050 I was trying to use the Customize option in dvd-copy and it wouldn't work , then tryed Customize-split, clone, merge and none worked! I went back to v8022 before any of the options would work! From v8032, including beta's, til v8050 no options work but "Write Data"! I d/l key again just a few minutes ago from members site and then checked again and my membership is Enabled "YES" til 2012!, but options don't work, but "write data", I have always used full-disc or main-movie, and never used to other options til last nite! I wanted to customize a few dvd's!, can you get other options to work? my orginal e- mail for purchase! DVDFAB RENEWAL 4/7/2010, order# xxxxxxx, Product Ref: xxxxxxx Goldfab, Quantity: 2, Help would be greatly apprecitated! THANK YOU! Just wanted to know if this was right? I didn't know there was a dvdfab Gold5, I started out with FAB5 Platium, Then bought Fab6 Gold membership! This has never been an issuse before, as stated above! Up until 8032v I had all options! All through Fab6,Fab7,Fab8 I have used some of the other options, but hadn't in a while!, but all the way to v8032 then find this out is very disturbing!
    Last edited by maineman; 11-20-2010, 01:09 PM. Reason: removed license #'s

Hi 8855A,

Our co-worker malcolm has explained very definitely, you are DVDFab Gold user who just have 4 copy modules available in DVDFab DVD Copy.

til v8050 no options work but "Write Data"!
    Please be more specific and descriptive with this problem, then we can offer effective advice and help. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
    Sunny
    ________
    TOYOTA GT-ONE HISTORY
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

8050dvd-copy

Sunny, I couldn't be more specific and descriptive than I already was in my post! Read the whole message and you would understand, not just the part you picked out! What I meant was all the way through dvdfab6,fab7 and fab8, all the options in dvdcopy worked, up to 8022, I can still go back and all options work, from 8022 all the way back to dvdfab6! I never had a lifetime membership at anytime as stated by Malcolm! I always bought 2 years at a time!, but If I only have full-disc, Maine movie, split, and write-data! This is just fine with me! I only use full-disc, maine movie anyway for years! I just wanted to customize a couple of dvd's!, and it wouldn't work!, but all options in dvdcopy from v8022 all the way back to dvdfab6 worked!, and I can still go back and use them! I didn't know I only had 4 modules in dvdcopy and I guess dvdfab didn't know until v8022!, I have no problem with this! It's a wonderfull software, and I will keep use/ing from know on! I love dvdfab!, but one BIG question, when I renew in 2012 will I be forced to buy all the modules in dvdcopy or can I purchase again, what I have now!, cause I never hardly ever use the other options!

Comment

Hi 8855A,

all options in dvdcopy from v8022 all the way back to dvdfab6 worked! and I can still go back and use them!
        This is werid, good werid for you though DVDFab Gold did upgraded to DVDFab DVD Copy just with 4 modules in V8050 on your computer, if you want to get more new movies supported, we still suggest you use V8050.

When your license expire on 2012-04-20, you can choose to renew with modest free or reorder the DVD Copy for all the 8 modules.

Sincerely,
        Sunny
        ________
        Ticketmaster gift cards
        Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

8050dvd-copy

This is weird, but I'm useing 8050 already and beta verisons before that! Still a happy camper! Thanks Sunny!

Comment

Working...
          X