This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

use 2nd copy of dvdfab?

I just paid for another 2 years of dvdfab dvd to dvd. Excellent software!
    I occasionally encounter a dvd with read errors. Sometimes the disk is obviously scratched, but sometimes it looks to be in very good shape.
    I just ran into one today, and even after switching from 'full disc' to 'just movie' it would throw up a failed to read error.
    I downloaded another copy of dvdfab and installed it on my wife's computer. The problem movie is copying fine on her pc.

My question: Would the license allow me to activate with my license key on both computers, as long as I only use 1 copy at a time?

Originally posted by tahoejeff View Post
    I just paid for another 2 years of dvdfab dvd to dvd. Excellent software!
    I occasionally encounter a dvd with read errors. Sometimes the disk is obviously scratched, but sometimes it looks to be in very good shape.
    I just ran into one today, and even after switching from 'full disc' to 'just movie' it would throw up a failed to read error.
    I downloaded another copy of dvdfab and installed it on my wife's computer. The problem movie is copying fine on her pc.

My question: Would the license allow me to activate with my license key on both computers, as long as I only use 1 copy at a time?
    Some DVD drives are picky with the condition of the DVD, so that could be why one computer not work while the other did. As for having DVDFab on both computers you should be able to do that but only use it on one computer at a single time

Comment

Working...
    X