i cannot copy the movie expendables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cannot copy the movie expendables

i want to know, if anyone know, how this movies from lionsgate, the computer cant read the movie, it pass me with varios film from this filmaker, if anyone was a advice, apreciate it..... i copy the other movies, but this one if got me trouble the computer to read, not recognized the dvd???

Hi

Originally posted by playero View Post
    i want to know, if anyone know, how this movies from lionsgate, the computer cant read the movie, it pass me with varios film from this filmaker, if anyone was a advice, apreciate it..... i copy the other movies, but this one if got me trouble the computer to read, not recognized the dvd???
    I can't give you any advice, I'm only a user like you. I just wanted to say "Expenables" worked just fine for me. I would assume the problem must be on your end somewhere. I would think if XXXXXX was the problem, there'd be more complaints here about it. Maybe you could try some different settings like "Aggressive Mode". Maybe you need to check and see if you need some windows updates. In any event, good luck.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-21-2010, 08:56 PM. Reason: policy

Comment

Originally posted by playero View Post
      1) Please tell us the name of this DVD movie (or detailed information about this movie) in order to see other user's experiences.

2) Please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.5.0 at to copy again.

3) You can also click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Pathplayer", active/deactive it to copy your movies and see the result.

Best regards,
      Anny
      DVDFab Support Team

Comment

the movie expendables

hello, the problem its with the movie the expendables, from lionsgate, i dont know why the dvd fab, and the computer, cannot read the movie, the dvd fab never open the movie, and the computer either, i have windows vista 7, dvd fab 8.0.5.0, i cannot open the movie in the computer, thanks for your help...

Comment

Hi playero,

Please download and install DVDFab Passkey at to load this movie first. Then open DVDFab to read the movie.

Also, please use other drive to see if other drive can recognize the movie or not.

Thanks.

mona
          Last edited by Mona; 11-23-2010, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X