Problem opening dvdfab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem opening dvdfab

I currently have a working version of dvdfab. I told my brother about it and he too bought a lifetime version. It says his name under dvd copy, However, when he clicks on "start DVDfab" the welcome to dvdfab menu closes but the program fails to start. I have had him re-install it several times. Any ideas why it will not start?????

Hi danbol86,

Please do a clean uninstall of DVDFab8 first. You can uninstall DVDFab with the uninstall program. Then open My Computer and go to c:\Program Files (OR) wherever you installed DVDFab, delete the "DVDFab" folder. Open "c:\WINDOWS \ PREFETCH" clean all the relevant ".pf " files with DVDFab.

Restart computer and check if there are some related files left, if does, please delete them.

After all that clean procedure, please install the latest version 8.0.5.0 of DVDFab at

When installing, please Right-click DVDFab setup file, and then click "Run as administrator". After installing, Right-click DVDFab shortcut on the desktop, click "Run as administrator" to launch DVDFab.

Regards,

mona
    Last edited by Mona; 11-22-2010, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Thank you. I sent him an e-mail explaining what to do. so hopefully it should fix the issue. I'll let you know either way.

Comment

OMG why does it have to be so hard! I was having this issue too today, not happy!

Comment

Working...
        X