Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Won't Register

Hello -

I have tried multiple times to install my registration key for my DVDFab, but it won't take. The "Licensee" still shows as "Trial User."

Help?

Thanks.

Originally posted by RockstarPenguin View Post
    Hello -

I have tried multiple times to install my registration key for my DVDFab, but it won't take. The "Licensee" still shows as "Trial User."

Help?

Thanks.
    Explain in detail what you have and are doing.

Is this a lifetime key you just downloaded.

Is it a new purchase of the software or renewal.

There is a help thread dealing with registration but I have a reason for wanting the details above.

Comment

Here is a link to one of the help threads.

Comment

I purchased DVDFab version 8.0.3.2. Today I saw that this is an old version, so I downloaded and installed version 8.0.5.0. I also had (originally) DVDFab Passkey 7 and upgraded that to 8.

To install my registration key I tried both copying and pasting it via "Enter Registration Key" under the "About..." drop down menu and by opening the PDF attachment I was sent when I purchased. I also tried downloading the key again that did not work either.

This is a lifetime key. I purchased DVDFab about a month ago.

Thanks.

Comment

I purchased DVDFab version 8.0.3.2. Today I saw that this is an old version, so I downloaded and installed version 8.0.5.0. I also had (originally) DVDFab Passkey 7 and upgraded that to 8.

To install my registration key I tried both copying and pasting it via "Enter Registration Key" under the "About..." drop down menu and by opening the PDF attachment I was sent when I purchased. I also tried downloading the key again that did not work either.

This is a lifetime key. I purchased DVDFab about a month ago.

Thanks.
          Ok lets do this........ Do not use the new key you downloaded today.

Use the original key sent to you by double clicking on the monkey key icon.

Check in both the members key download page and in the software its self in the *About* to see if there is a difference in the way your status is listed or is it the same in both places?

Comment

I had the same issue today and when I clicked the ? and About, I then clicked the "I have registered old version of DVDFab before" which took me to:

I then clicked on User Center here:

and had to go in and create a new account with DVDFAB. Totally new account and they were smart enough to know that my email and lifetime key were associated. So, they allowed me to download a new key and when I double-clicked it, it took and registered my DVD to DVD copy as never expires again. Yahoo!

But, it seemed as if their system had forgotten who I was so re-registering did the trick.

Comment

FYI:
              Two days ago I downloaded a new all in one key and it changed my status from never expire to a trial user.

Over a period of several hours I tried 6 new keys with no luck.
              When I thought to use the original key then my status was changed back to Never Expire.

Trying one of the new keys once again changed me to a trial user.
              Only by double clicking on the original key was I able to keep the Never Expire status.

I am convinced there is a glitch in the new key download system.
              Of course convincing others may be a problem.

Comment

Grunon -

I went to the forum link and that worked. Thanks.

However, only DVD Copy shows as registered. My understanding was that DVDFab includes all of the components. Did I misunderstand that? Was the $60 I paid JUST for DVD Copy?

Thanks again.

Comment

Grunon -

However, only DVD Copy shows as registered. My understanding was that DVDFab includes all of the components. Did I misunderstand that? Was the $60 I paid JUST for DVD Copy?

Thanks again.
                  I would probably say yes, as that is about what it would cost if you bought DVD Copy lifetime
                  CBR929
                  Hey Gruñón
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Grunon -

Thanks again.
                    Hi RockstarPenguin,

1) Please understand that DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying or encrypting Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                    Our registered products include as follows:

DVDFab DVD Copy
                    DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
                    DVDFab DVD Ripper
                    DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
                    DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper
                    DVDFab Video Converter
                    DVDFab File Transfer
                    DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter
                    DVDFab Passkey for DVD
                    DVDFab Passkey for Blu-ray

All of products above are separate products that have different functions with separate keys. You need to order them seperately according to your needs.

2) For a detailed explanation of DVDFab's price list, please visit
                    http://www.dvdfab.com/pricelist.htm .

Best regards,
                    Anny
                    DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Working...
                    X