This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orphan at 242 MB?

trying to copy ORPHAN and it says its only 256 MB or close to that...all it gives me on DVD is main title sceen....no movie cant play...n e ideas?

SAME Problem EVEN with Version 6.1.2.5

I have the same problem even with version 6.1.2.5 the latest version i think it seems each company dvd release has different dycreption like Paramount has one and warner Bros has the other hopefully the next version of DvDFab fixes all of these problems and headeches for future new DVD Relese Movies for all company's different Dycreption of New movies DVD Discs

Comment

Make sure to check your PathPlayer. It seems with this new version it has to be either on, or off for certain movies. If it's on, try turning it off, if off, try turning it on. See if that helps.
      Into abyss
      You don't exist
      Cannot resist
      The Judas kiss
      Judas lives recite this vow
      I've become your new god now

Comment

yeha i tried the on off thing..it burns but i only get the main title menu...i try to PLAY and bout ten secs later it jumps to the SPECIAL FEATURES mian screen...i tried to view ALTERNATE ENDING/ DELETED SCNEs but same thing...ten sec pause the jump to title menu

Comment

What are you using for the burn engine, Nero, VSO or ImgBurn?

What is the blank media you are using?

What is the burn speed that you are burning the back up at?

Comment

Orhpan can not Copy

Originally posted by lugidees View Post
            trying to copy ORPHAN and it says its only 256 MB or close to that...all it gives me on DVD is main title sceen....no movie cant play...n e ideas?
            Same thing happened to me at the begaining. I switch to used ImgBurn Engine, Path Player OFF and it works. If you don't have ImgBurn software, you can download and its FREEE. Go to Sticky Stuff for Setup instruction.
            Hope it will work for you too.

Comment

Using the latest DVDFab 6.2.0.5 pathplayer still needs to be disabled for this movie as enabled you only get 256mb like the OP said in Post #1 but that was a few released betas ago and thought it would be fixed already.

Comment

Any time frame for when the Orphan might work?

Comment

Originally posted by giants View Post
                  Like I said pathplayer needs to be disabled for it

Comment

Yeah, NOW !!!

Read the posts above.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                      Like I said pathplayer needs to be disabled for it
                      Alright. Not to sound dumb but not all of us are computer wizards. So how do I disable the pathplayer.

Comment

Settings.... Little green tick mark to LH corner then Pathplayer
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Alright. Not to sound dumb but not all of us are computer wizards. So how do I disable the pathplayer.
                            There is a tutorial that all DVDfab users should read as well to know what the program has and does

Comment

Yes. AGJ is correct. You should invest some time learning about the product

The tutorial is here:-

Comment

Working...
                              X