Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) dvdfab 8.0.5.0, avi from blu-ray, can not set FPS

Hello,
    does any one know how I can change the Framerate (FPS) when producing a avi from an blu-ray image? The default value is to high for my old palm T3.
    When I produce a avi from a dvd I can set it as I want but for blu-rays the framerate is not changeable in the dialog.
    Can anyone help?

Hi bdripp,

The current Blu-ray Ripper has no Framerate (FPS) change settings?but you can use Blu-ray Ripper-to m2ts option to convert the blu-ray image, then use Video Converter to convert the single m2ts to avi file and change the Framerate (FPS) manually in the conversion settings window.

Sincerely,
    Sunny
    ________
    Vermont Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

@sunny

hi sunny,
      thank you for your quick answer. It was very comfortable to change the frame rate in dvdfab without using a second program. I did it many times when transferring DVD to the format the palm T3 needs. To play the video with MMPLAYER I need a very low frame rate of 15.
      Do you think this might be a future feature of dvdfab?
      I hope so.
      All the best b.

Comment

oh sorry.
        the video converter is a part of dvdfab.

Comment

still problems

hello sunny,
          I still have problems with dvd fab 8.0.5.0 and a bluray iso.
          First I produced avi.xvid.mp3 video, already resized to picture to 480x366 (cutted left and right 250). This worked. When I give the file into the video converter, to change the frame rate to 15 (generic.avi.h264.mp3), the converter starts working, the progressbar expands to the end (30 seconds - one chapter only) but dvdfab never stops working (remaining time 0). Even after 4 minutes job has not finished. Same with mp4 files.
          When I produce a m2ts file instead and give this into the converter to resize it to 480x366 (cutted left and right with 250) and change the frame rate to 15 (generic.avi.h264.mp3), dvdfab says that the progress has failed.
          Can you reproduce it?

Comment

hi,

Current "Blu-ray ripper" not support customize the output fps, and this will be added it soon.

thanks.

Comment

Hi bdripp,

Here are the reproduce steps on our side:

1) Open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder as software and set video encoder as software;
              2) add the m2ts file in Video Converter, select Generic option, choose "generic.avi.h264.mp3" profile, click on "Edit", open "Conversion settings", then set encoding method as 1-pass, change the frame rate to 15.
              3) start to convert.
              4)after several minutes (short m2ts source file), get the converting process done succesfully.

Sincerely,
              Sunny
              ________
              Herbal Blends To Vaporize
              Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X