• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Annoyed - MP4 Audio still not working

I have been a lifetime owner of the DVD Copy & Ripper for sometime
    and after my kids got me a Blu-Ray drive as a present I purchased Fab's
    Blu-Ray Copy & Rip licenses.

I am astonished, annoyed and very angry that mp4's still do not work correctly with the audio been corrupted. i.e. centre channel appearing on the right channel.

This issue I reported in the DVD ripper many, many months ago and it is STILL there but also in the Blu-Ray Ripper.

I am sorry but this is not good enough, I feel cheated to have spent out on this software again to find a fundemental and very basic expected function not to work correctly.

It has been reported so many times and nothing is being done about it. Why has so much development time been spent on adding 3D Ripper support/Blu Ray to DVD when the basics are still not working.

Sorry to rant but this is beoyond a joke now, I will be emailing for a full refund, enough is enough.

hi,

I am very sorry for this problem, I will try to solve this problem at first.

Comment

I'm also having problems when I rip an mp4 for my PS3 and select the DTS-HD audio option the center channel plays from the right rear speaker. While I'm not quite as upset as to ask for a refund I would like to see this fixed sooner than later.

Comment

MP4 / AAC / Channel Issues

Just adding myself to the list... Tried ripping various blu-ray's using 8.0.5.6 and now 8.0.5.8 to mp4 w/AAC 5.1 and have the same annoying issue -- center channel plays out of right speakers and absolutely nothing from the left rear surround.

Please fix this... I bought DVDFab for the sole purpose of ripping to MP4.

I love the product, but this issue drives me nuts.

Comment

Working...
        X