5.1 Surrond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 5.1 Surrond

I commend the team for adding 5.1 AC-3, however the question still lies with, a profile that will do:

Apple TV
    h.264 in M4v(MP4)
    AAC(Stereo Sound)
    Ac-3(Dobly Digital 5.1)

With the above, you could have one ripped movie, that could play HD and Dolby 5.1 sound on a ATV1 or 2, with same file could play on PC or iPad in stereo. Bot support 1280X720.

I see you added AC-3, however what happened to the Generic Profile under BD Ripper?

5.1 Surround and Apple TV

@Gunthermic: I feel your pain. I have been posting on this topic for some time.

I think the basic problem is that non of the developers have an Apple TV and few of the users do, either. Now, if you had a PS3, then you'd get their attention.

Of course, I have a PS3 and it's a sub-par experience for a large collection. I mean, the things can't even store a movie greater than 4GB (i.e. FAT32 limitation).

But, I digress... do yourself a favor and xxxxx (and see my posts on this topic) to create the right files for Apple TV that give you the audio results you are looking for, and for files that will also play on other iOS devices.
    Last edited by AGJ; 12-19-2010, 05:28 PM. Reason: Text Removed read General Policies

Comment

@Gunthermic ... whoops, I've broken the rules.

Send me a private message if you want the unedited version.

Comment

Working...
      X