No announcement yet.

DVDfab Icon in licenced version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDfab Icon in licenced version?

Dear Sirs,

I have a licence for BD Ripper and i'm wondering, why the DVDFab logo is still present in the upper left corner.

Bug or Feature?

Is it not possible to turn it off in a licenced version?

Erna

Hi, erna01,

That logo (watermark) is only prensented in trail period, so make sure your registration goes correctly.

If you have registered DVDFab correctly, you should find your name and license number on the welcome screen of DVDFab. If so, all trial version restrictions are automatically removed from your version.

Check it please.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

Hello,

i've registered the BD Ripper Version and it tells me, it is usable until 28 Nov 2012 (2 years licence).
      After the registration i restarted dvdfab and looked at the licence string.
      Everything looks fine (is it really?).

Then i ripped a BD to PS3 and the watermark is still peresent.
      I use DVDFab 8.0.5.2 beta.

BTW: I switched on the Configuration to show only registered modules, but every moduls are still presend in the left menu.
      I have a valid licence for DVDcopy and DVDripper, too.

Comment

Go to the members area on DVDFab website http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm sign in if not member then register and select all available keys to download. This will give you one key good for all options you purchased. Then use that new key to register again. If DVDFab does not restart then restart DVDFab on your own to see if it worked.

You may need to try a conversion to find out but you not have to complete the conversion only 10 to 15 minute conversion good to see logo present or not

Comment

OK,

i renewed my licence, the first tests were ok, no watermark yet.
          now i will rip a whole BD..

Comment

Working...
          X