Problems with iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Problems with iPad

I have a problems with latest iTunes and DVDFAb: when I use BD ripper for ipad, the created m4v-File can be imported and played by iTunes and iPad, but no thumbnail change is possible. In other mp4 files I can change it. ANy idea?

yep, it seems to be a bug that no one seems to wish to acknowledge.

Some (not all) profiles appear to be writing the header/tag information incorrectly.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Any idea which one should work?

Comment

hi,

but no thumbnail change is possible.
        not very clean about this problem, what your mean is the file can be imported by ipad, but the thumbnail cannot show it or other problem

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
          hi,

not very clean about this problem, what your mean is the file can be imported by ipad, but the thumbnail cannot show it or other problem

thanks.
          I create with DVDFAB a video to be played on iPad (m4v). Normally i use iTunes for export on iPad and during this procedure I add a thumbnail (cover) to the video (means add a cover in iTunes). When I do this with mp4 videos it works fine, also I did this in the past with other m4v's. But at least with the current version of DVDFAB (8.0.5.0) it seams that some metadata are missing, because iTunes offers me not the functionality to change the cover but instead I could add a song text which leads me to the conclusion, that iTunes thinks it's a audio file and not a video.

Comment

I too am having this issue. After using DVD Ripper to create an iPAD video, importing into itunes and selecting "Get info", there is no artwork tab. This is where we should be able to add cover art.

Comment

Please install DVDFab 8.0.5.3 Beta at

to see the result.

Sincerely,
              Sunny
              ________
              Uggs
              Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Still an issue
                See attatched image
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X