Rip VOB to mkv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Rip VOB to mkv

I've decided to completely do away with disks and go exclusively to HDD. I have dvds copied as main movie vobs on my HDD that I'd like to convert to mkv. Size or compression is not an issue in fact I prefer the 4gb file for the best quality.
    I've played around with DVD Ripper and when I do a straight remux I get terrible audio sync issues with every one I've tried.
    Any suggestions on procedure or profile would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by ericjacobs View Post
    I've decided to completely do away with disks and go exclusively to HDD. I have dvds copied as main movie vobs on my HDD that I'd like to convert to mkv. Size or compression is not an issue in fact I prefer the 4gb file for the best quality.
    I've played around with DVD Ripper and when I do a straight remux I get terrible audio sync issues with every one I've tried.
    Any suggestions on procedure or profile would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi ericjacobs,

1) Please try to install the latest beta version 8.0.5.2 at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA to convert again.

2) You can also try using "generic.mkv.h264.audiocopy" as profile to convert again and see if you still encounter the same problem.

Best regards,
    Anny
    DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Working...
    X