m2ts single file problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) m2ts single file problem

I'm trying to rip a blue ray to a single m2ts file. In blue ray copy the main title shows up and I can rip it (to multiple m2ts files), but in blue ray ripper the main movie title doesn't show up at all. Ideas?

This seems odd. You will want to provide details to the developers including title information and log files.

In the interim, you might try using BD copy Main Movie to create folder on the hard drive and see if BD Ripper can see the title once the menu and excess titles have been removed.

Comment

Attached the log files here (should they go elsewhere?).

Doesn't matter if the source is the disc or the ripped main title on HD... the blue ray ripper still doesn't show the main title.

Originally posted by Complication View Post
      This seems odd. You will want to provide details to the developers including title information and log files.

In the interim, you might try using BD copy Main Movie to create folder on the hard drive and see if BD Ripper can see the title once the menu and excess titles have been removed.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dougeast View Post
        I'm trying to rip a blue ray to a single m2ts file. In blue ray copy the main title shows up and I can rip it (to multiple m2ts files), but in blue ray ripper the main movie title doesn't show up at all. Ideas?

Hi, dougeast,

Please install DVDFab 8.0.5.3 Beta at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA, then use m2ts passthrough to convert this movie to one m2ts file to see the result.

Sincerely Yours
        Malcolm Wang

Comment

Malcomlm,

Installed the latest update and the behavior is extactly the same... main title doesn't show up the BD ripper.

Doug

Originally posted by malcolm View Post

Hi, dougeast,

Please install DVDFab 8.0.5.3 Beta at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA, then use m2ts passthrough to convert this movie to one m2ts file to see the result.

Sincerely Yours
          Malcolm Wang

Comment

Which latest update. You will want to be specific. The latest version (8.0.5.6) is no longer a Beta.

Comment

Latest one off the website... 8.0.5.6

Originally posted by Complication View Post
              Which latest update. You will want to be specific. The latest version (8.0.5.6) is no longer a Beta.

Comment

Working...
              X