Audio only DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio only DTS

I am trying to extract audio from BD, it recognizes that sound is DTS but does not fives me an option to save it in DTS. Website says

Rip Audio Only Option
    It can also rip Blu-ray to all audio formats such as MP3, MP4, M4A, WMA, WAV, AC3 and DTS

Try Latest Beta

Hi, 3dsbstorrents,

Please try to install DVDFab 8.0.5.3 Beta at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA to see the result.

If you still can not save it as DTS, please tell us which profile you are using under Blu-ray Ripper, Audio module.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

I am using 8.0.5.3

I do not have DTS as profile, that is where I am stuck. Which profile should I use?

Comment

Originally posted by 3dsbstorrents View Post
        I am using 8.0.5.3

I do not have DTS as profile, that is where I am stuck. Which profile should I use?

Hi, 3dsbstorrents,

To extract the DTS-HD from Blu-ray disc, you need select "audio.copy" profile under Blu-ray Ripper, Audio module, but I have to say that, currently, there is a problem with this profile, it will save the DTS-HD as DTS only, and our devo guys are working on this and will fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your kind understanding and patience, we appreciate it very much!

Sincerely Yours
        Malcolm Wang

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info, quick suggection from me, profile audio.copy should be little bit more clear. Maybe change the profile name? This softwae is very user friendly so its great for starters!

Comment

Working...
          X