BD to MKV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD to MKV

When making MKVs from BDs the new ripping engine is very fast (Under 1 hour here) total time. When playing the MKV file on the PC with MPC or other players, all functions including FF and RW seem fine but when playing the file on my Blu-ray player if I try to FF>> or RW << the player just freezes or crashes. Time searching just hangs. Also same with earlier versions. I play a lot of other MKV files on my BD player w/o this issue. Only ones made in Fab do this. I also have seen this when making DVD9 avchd with Fab in earlier versions as well as this version. If I don't touch any controls while playing the video plays just fine. Maybe it's the way Fab rips so fast but doesn't put time markers in the file?
    I have tried also toggling different codec options and toggling Cuda on/off, same result.

Copy this movie to HDD and then do conversion

Hi, heliuscron,

Please download and install the latest version of DVDFab8.0.5.6 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm, then, copy this movie to your HDD first, and use the copied folder as source to do the conversion to see the result.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

Working...
    X