Queue not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Queue not working

I tried ripping the main movie of a blu ray disc, chosing the .remux method, and wanted to create a second version using the .audiocopy format instead.

So I opened the queue, and then copied the remux version that was there, and then on the copied version, I chose it to be the .audiocopy format.

I made sure each version had a different file name so there was no conflict when saving.

But only the remux version was ripped from the disc.

What did I do wrong?

Also, why is there no 'close' button on the Queue window? For most users it would be confusing to not have a close button.

Originally posted by jrnetwork View Post
    Also, why is there no 'close' button on the Queue window? For most users it would be confusing to not have a close button.
    In a top right corner of Queue window you should see a little "X". That's a "close button". If your OS is Windows, you can see that "X" on every window, and it's a "close button" on every one of them.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Yes, I realise that. But the expected behaviour of a window (at least in the windows os) is for there to be a clearly visible close button, or 'ok' button. The red x at the to of each window is not the expected button to press in this type of window. The vast majority of windows users would say the same.

But that digresses from my original point about the Queue not working as it should..

Comment

Do you have time? As an International Moderator.

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
        In a top right corner of Queue window you should see a little "X". That's a "close button". If your OS is Windows, you can see that "X" on every window, and it's a "close button" on every one of them.
        I was wondering if you have some time could you test and verify my post?

Comment

Originally posted by biglarryjames View Post
          I was wondering if you have some time could you test and verify my post?
          You are acting like a spammer. If you want people to see your Nero stuff then start a thread in the Passkey forums where they might be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
            You are acting like a spammer. If you want people to see your Nero stuff then start a thread in the Passkey forums where they might be interested.
            Not spammer just having a ball with techno stuff.Not meant to offend anyone.I would like to apoligize if you were offended.

Comment

Working...
            X