Tired of searching for PS3 info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Tired of searching for PS3 info

I am trying to determine how to play back a mp4 file I created with blu-ray ripper. I have formatted my external hd fat32 and copied the file from my computer to the fat32 hd. I plug the hd into my PS3 via usb port, the ps3 finds the hd but not the mp4 file. How do I resolve this issue? I have searched this forum for hours using many search words but I cant find anything except people copy these files onto removable drives and plug them in and play them. I have been using [other software] that converts the folder to avchd and allows me to select and play a movie but what I am reading in these posts it sounds like there is a easier way, plus by using the ripper I can save a ton of hd space. Please point me in a direction.. I don't mind searching for answers but I am not getting anywhere. DVDfab tutorial makes this sound so easy but I think they are not telling the whole story.
    Last edited by Complication; 12-08-2010, 03:03 PM. Reason: forum General Policies

You would need to look on the PS3 forums. The PS3 wants the files to be in a specific subdirectory. You can also hit the triangle button when on the hard drive folder and tell the PS3 to show all files.

Comment

Working...
    X