Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legend Of The Guardians: The Owls Of Ga'Hoole DVD Rip outputing file with no size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Legend Of The Guardians: The Owls Of Ga'Hoole DVD Rip outputing file with no size

This post is in regards to the movie Legend Of The Guardians: The Owls Of Ga'Hoole. When I convert the movie with dvd ripper it outputs a file with no size and won't play I have tried twice now once using the full dvd and choosing the main movie from the list and second try I stripped an ISO Image of the main movie from the DVD with dvd shrink and then loaded it with Deamon Tools lite ran again through dvd rip and ended up with the same thing. I am on my third try now, this time I proccessed the files from the iso main movie image to a folder using VobBlanker and then ran all those files through Fix-VTS then made an iso image file using Image Burn then mounted the image with deamon tools and ripped the movie again from the iso image using DVD Decrypter in ISO Read mode mounted that and trying now again to convert it using DVD Ripper. I hope this works because it would be nice to have backed up in a smaller file size of MP4 for the Playstation 3. I convert to Playstation 3 MP4 702MB 2 Pass conversion with pixel resolutions in the 600 area. Any answers or advise on this issue will be appreciated thanks.
Working...
X