No Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) No Audio

I'm using the trial version with the m2ts.passthrough option and the output file doesn't have any audio in it despite selecting the option to convert the audio track. Is this a restriction of the trial version or is this a bug, OR am I doing something wrong. I want to create a media library so I no longer need to put the physical discs in.

I'm tired of buying software that doesn't work for this. Gets frustrating. :-( Hopefully this is just a limitation of the trial license.

Thanx,

Rob
    Last edited by RBeaubien; 12-21-2010, 01:40 AM.

Hi RBeaubien

We had know this issue,and doing works for this.

thanks

Joe

Comment

Not sure what you are saying. Are you saying the trial version doesn't capture the audio and the registered version does?

Comment

Originally posted by RBeaubien View Post
        Not sure what you are saying. Are you saying the trial version doesn't capture the audio and the registered version does?
        I think what qbs.cn is try to say is that, the Fab team knows of this problem and are working on it.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Awesome. Thank you. I look forward to the fix (hopefully within my 30 day trial). :-)

Comment

Working...
          X