sarah connor chronicles dish 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper sarah connor chronicles dish 1

All I get when Fab loads this disk is a few videos on how pirating dvds is bad. The epsiodes don't show up. Only happens on the first disk.

give this link a read http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=542 and then post all info asked for to your next post reply to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by turtlewax View Post
      All I get when Fab loads this disk is a few videos on how pirating dvds is bad. The epsiodes don't show up. Only happens on the first disk.
      I'd ask, "Which season, 1 or 2?" but I have both and they ripped fine. Region 1 here... Ripped within the last six months sometime and had no issues.

Sounds like a bad disc. Not unheard-of.

Comment

sorry. Region 4 and it was season 1 disk 1. Plays okay in dvd player.

Comment

Originally posted by turtlewax View Post
          sorry. Region 4 and it was season 1 disk 1. Plays okay in dvd player.
          Regardless of region, I would find it highly odd that only one disc in a set be mastered with some sort of protection that the rest of the set were not. They usually either protect all discs or none of the discs, and all with the same scheme. There are exceptions like compilations derived from remaindered previous sets (say, if a programme had 7 seasons, and the Season 1-7 set was comprised of remaining copies of the individual seasons). That's not the case with this particular series, though. It was never released in any other sets or formats, to the best of my knowledge.

If it's only one disc that's having problems, I would say it's badly mastered or otherwise defective. And yes, that can be the case and still play in a commercial DVD player but not on your PC.

Have you tried playing that disc with something like PowerDVD? I find this to be a fair test, most of the time. If PowerDVD can't play it either, then it's often just not readable by the DVD drive.

Comment

Working...
          X