Problem Ripping for PSP 2 pass encoding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Problem Ripping for PSP 2 pass encoding

First of all Marry Christmas to everyone!

Today i was trying to Rip Eclipse and Avatar for PSP with the profile psp.mpeg4 (i don't know if the other profiles have the same problem) and the first 3 or 4 times DVDFab blocked completely and i had to kill the process with Task Manager.
    After i had an error message so the log was saved.

dvdfab_process.log text:
    13:11:04: Conversion: two pass - first pass
    13:11:12: Work 1 failed, Error = 504.00 0 error: process exception, filter(type8:id2), info = 503.00 13,

The DVDFab version is 8.0.6.1
    Computer version: Windows XP Professional SP2

Thank you all for reading and helping!

Hi yunior89,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Please upgrade to DVDFab 8.0.6.3 Beta at

to convert with 1-pass enconding method and see the result.

If you still get the same failed error, please post your entire internal log for further checking. Thanks.

Regards,

mona
    Last edited by sunny; 12-27-2010, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Hi,

I upgraded to the version you gave me..but i have already tried the 1 pass encoding and worked..but i wanna make it with 2 pass encoding..and since there is an option available should work..you think i should contact the service?

Comment

I tried the Mpeg4 profile 2 pass and it closes the program with no error, just closes back to the desktop 8.0.6.5. Unless you have one of the older PSP1000 models you can use the h264.firmware3.30+ profile, it works well.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you very much 90312..your information was really helpful. First of all with the profile you told me to apply the quality is much better than with the previous profile, plus i am able to do the 2 pass encoding without problems.
          Thank you VERY much!

Comment

I do PSP all the time and the profile 90312 mentioned is the one I use. I as well use the TV out feature the PSP has so I can watch on a TV in hotel rooms and picture is pretty good as well just raise the volume to 150% so you can actually hear it if you watch on PSP in noisy places like airport/airplanes

Comment

Thank you very much for the advices..now i started ripping too with that profile and i have to say that the quality is much better. I have noticed that the audio is already on 150% as default. Thank you all again for the advices. Marry Christmas (sadly already gone) and a happy new year!

Comment

Working...
              X