Video is choppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Video is choppy

Any suggestions on choppy video after ripping a Blu-Ray Disc to the PS3 settings?

Originally posted by theiron View Post
    Any suggestions on choppy video after ripping a Blu-Ray Disc to the PS3 settings?
    More details please: profile, settings, GPU acceleration, logs, etc.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Hi theiron

This has always been the case (early version 7 when I started using DVDFAB) with the PS3 conversions when viewing the video in Windows Media Player, watched using VLC or on the PS3 the video playback is fine. It might be something to do with DVDFAB encoding at 23fps and not 24fps for the PS3 profile? Why it encodes at 23 and not 24 I don't know but it does make me wonder about the future playback compatibility of the videos that I encode in the PS3 profile once the PS3 hardware becomes obsolete.

Comment

Try Latest Version

Hi, theiron,

Please install the latest version of DVDFab8.0.6.5 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm to register and convert again to see the result.

Please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder as software and set video encoder as software, then convert.

Sincerely Yours
        Malcolm Wang

Comment

Working...
        X