X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper english subtitle/audio sync problem

Hi

I'm using the latest release (8.0.6.5)

I've been trying to rip several TV shows I'm having from DVD to computer. I bought all my DVDs in Canada (bestbuy, futureshop and the list goes on)

I've selected the Apple TV profile for STNG and Roswell. The English audio and the english subtitles keeps getting out of sync with the video.

I've been trying to disable CUDA, updating the Nvidia GTX 240 video driver, rebooting the computer...

I was using another program, wonder... (but my AV was seeing it as a spyware. So I got DVDFAB. It's faster and better)

But when I rip with the other program the subtitle are sync all movie long.

So it's not a DVD issue.

I hope someone can help me on this

Thank you

Give this link a read then post the relevant info mentioned to your next post reply to this thread. The most recent internal log file for the problem DVDs is an important part to help

Comment

Thanks AGJ,

Update: Roswell goes well. The subtitles are on sync.

As to why I'm unable to get the subtitles on sync for Star Trek Next Generation I don't know. I got no error messages. I ripped 3 episodes with another program and 3 episodes with DVDFAB. When I use the other program the subtitles are on sync. But not when I'm using DVDFAB. This is why I think it's not the DVD.

Log files are attached.

Thanks again

David
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X