Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to force Audio Format to select Stereo by default in profiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper How to force Audio Format to select Stereo by default in profiles?

I've been working on a custom profile for a few days, but my target device does not support the "Dolby Prologic II" audio that DVDFab always chooses by default, so I want the profile to specify that A) Only stereo is supported and B) Stereo is selected by default.

The Readme that comes in the DVDFab install folder mentions device_channel_ability and channels flags, but these don't appear to have any effect. I've also seen some profiles that had a channel parameter in their audio tag, but I haven't seen this make any difference either.

Is there an undocumented parameter that can force DVDFab to choose Stereo under Audio Format by default?

Anyone have a tip on this or know of a guide to profile tags that's more up-to-date than the included readme?

Comment

Unfortunately not!!! Pretty slack on Fab's part, isn't it???
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Sorry for the delay since these days are national holidays.

We will get back to you asap (should be 4th).
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Please change "Audio Downmix from multichannel to stereo" to "Stereo" in "Common Settings -> DVD / Blu-ray Ripper -> Convert" window.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
            Please change "Audio Downmix from multichannel to stereo" to "Stereo" in "Common Settings -> DVD / Blu-ray Ripper -> Convert" window.
            That worked perfectly. Also noticed the options to use the specified settings versus the profile settings.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X