What is up with "Naked Gun"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper What is up with "Naked Gun"?

I have tried several recent versions of DVD Ripper and every time, the software correctly picks out Title 1(correct) but only shows it lasting 10 seconds(wrong) with 27(correct) chapters. I suspect a RIP will not work since it only takes a couple of seconds to "recognize" the disk with PathPlayer enabled and PathPlayer on auto.

When I select Pathplayer disabled, it sees the disk correctly.

This is a rather old movie so I would expect the software to pick up whatever encryption is on the disk.

help?

Hi timmymac123
    On older movies you may have to disable Path Player, and this is an older movie so on older movies Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again, just remember to set it back to Always Enabled.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Yeah, I figured that and suspected it would work (which it did, thanks!). I also expected the software to be aware of whatever scheme was being used in a movie that old and works its' way around.

Comment

Originally posted by timmymac123 View Post
        Yeah, I figured that and suspected it would work (which it did, thanks!). I also expected the software to be aware of whatever scheme was being used in a movie that old and works its' way around.
        Some movies Pathplayer works correctly with others it does not. Maybe send the info files to them saying what wrong then they can fix the problem with Pathplayer. I made a copy of my DVD called Arthur last night it a 1981 DVD had Pathplayer Always enabled and no problems

Comment

Working...
        X