Combining RIPs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Combining RIPs ?

Is there a way to combine multiple DVDS RIPs into a single file ? For emaple, the movie the Green Berets has a side A and a side B. Instead of having two WMV or VOB rips, I'd like to combine both into a single file. I've looked through DVD Ripper and Video Converter and can't figure out a way to do it.

Hi jbinkley60
    You will need to use the DVD Copy module and use the Merge function and here is a tutorial on this .
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi CBR & Happy New Year (At least it is here in Oz )

Even when you do the merge as suggested, individual titles are maintained.

So when he creates the MKV or VOB from this merged disk, there will still be two titles.

A "Video Joiner" bit of software is required and I have used MKVToolnix to do this for MKV's.

Fab will not do it!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post

So when he creates the MKV or VOB from this merged disk, there will still be two titles.

A "Video Joiner" bit of software is required and I have used MKVToolnix to do this for MKV's.

Fab will not do it!!
        Happy New Year to you too!!!!

@jbinkley60
        Sorry if what I posted was not what you wanted, as I have not tried to do this.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post

Fab will not do it!!
          It looks like you are correct here. I am trying to get to a single VOB or WMV formatted file. The DVD Copy Join function will allow me to get the files onto a single DVD but I would still need to merge them. I've seen options discussed on the Internet. I also have the Roxio Creator 2011 DVD Suite, which may have this ability.

Comment

Working...
          X