No announcement yet.

Generic MP4 for PS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney's Cars is a problem child for me so I did it using the PS3 profile. I set the file size to 3999, and kept the frame resolution same as source. And it came out really close see bleow: So before reporting a bug let's see a screenshot of your edit screen.
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I attached plenty of images with my efforts of "The Rock". I also did a final test with "Cars" you also tried. No luck. In the final zip, i also included the internal.log.

Looking forward to a solution
      Attached Files

Comment

The difference is the “Generic” profile. I tried it on Cars and it came out 1.95GB. Why not use the PS3 profile? The quality is better anyway IMHO.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          The difference is the “Generic” profile. I tried it on Cars and it came out 1.95GB. Why not use the PS3 profile? The quality is better anyway IMHO.
          You mean the problem is with the Generic profile . Cause i tried too with the ps3 profile and the output was indeed 3.90GB. Also notethat Generic profile sets no limitations to framerate and to audio bitrate, which can come handy sometimes.

Anyway, maybe a developer can confirm the problem/bug? If i can upload any further logs etc. to help, it'd be my pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Athanasios2104 View Post
            Anyway, maybe a developer can confirm the problem/bug? If i can upload any further logs etc. to help, it'd be my pleasure.
            bump

Comment

Working...
            X