Blu-ray ripper for iTouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Blu-ray ripper for iTouch

I have a iTouch 3rd generation, & am having problems with iTunes tranfering my Mp4 files over to the iTouch, it says iTouch does not support these files.I have tried most settings with the same result.Should I convert to dvd then convert to mp4.Please help me on this issue.

It's not called an iTouch

Note: It's not called an iTouch.
    It's Apple iPod touch.

Just saying...

Comment

Same Issue

Second on the name. I'm having the same issue with the transfer of the videos files being transferred over to my third gen iPod Touch as well. They can be played in iTunes but won't transfer. I'm doing another rip from BD to iPod to see what transpires.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
        Note: It's not called an iTouch.
        It's Apple iPod touch.

Just saying...
        And I don't know a person that owns one that doesn't call it an iTouch. No one goes around saying I have an iPod Touch because that was a stupid name for it. It shared nothing with regular iPod's except for the ability to play mp3's and being burdened with crappy iTunes. Here in the real world it is called iTouch. Just like the iPad is nothing more than iTouch XL. Hell, call it a mini iPad if you want, but don't spew iPod Touch out of your mouth anymore like you are all knowing.

Just saying...

Comment

Just Saying

For goodness sake I know its an Apple Ipod iTouch, thats not my issue, all I need to do is transfer mp4 to the iTouch using iTunes, which in its turn says I can't.Thanks jmhinkle for your correctness, what a mouthfull "Apple iPod iTouch, sorry Deloreon you're missing the point.
          Last edited by Dave 2; 01-03-2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Not sure if you tried this but in common settings of DVDFab change the A/V Codec settings to software for all choices. Then see if a new conversion will work for transfering to the itouch

Comment

Tried Changing Codec to software

Yeah I've tried changing the a/v codec to software for all settings, but still the same problem, but thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                Not sure if you tried this but in common settings of DVDFab change the A/V Codec settings to software for all choices. Then see if a new conversion will work for transfering to the itouch
                I tried that as well with no luck. I'm using DVDFab 8.0.6.7. and iTunes 10.1.1.4. Here's the prompt I get from iTunes when trying to sync the Touch:

Comment

Yeah, I wonder if it is an Itunes compatability problem with the blu-ray ripper software, I am using the same versions of Itunes & dvdfab as you. I also get the same prompt as you when transfering to Itouch, maybe there will be a fix in the next version.
                  Last edited by Dave 2; 01-05-2011, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Still Have Problems

Even with version 8.1.0.0 I still cannot tranfer video from itunes to ipod.itunes will play the video, but refuses to pass it to my itouch

Comment

Hi dave 2,

Which ipod profile and which video frame resolution/video bitrate did you choose to rip iPod touch files, 480*320 , 640*480?

Please download MediaInfo at http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en and check the frame rate and resolution of the Mp4 file, then post here, thanks.
                      Last edited by sunny; 06-27-2011, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X