No announcement yet.

v8.0.6.6 & v8.0.6.8 Won't DVD Rip or Copy Porky's II but v7.0.9.3 will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper v8.0.6.6 & v8.0.6.8 Won't DVD Rip or Copy Porky's II but v7.0.9.3 will

Tried both v8.0.6.6 & v8.0.6.8 and the titles were not all listed and the time stamps were incorrect 2:14 instead of 1:37:31 as shown in v7.0.9.3. Same problem with DVD Copy as the total disc size was shown as 100 MB at 100%. I had a similar problem with ripping Blade and have yet to try v8.0.6.8 to see if the problem is still there, but suspect that is. Porky's II DVD played perfectly in VLC, HP Media, and Windows Media Player, as did Blade. Both DVD's worked on all of my Blu-ray and DVD players.

Ever since version 8 it seems that some ripping and copy functionality has been lost. However, I have never been able to copy the Jimmy Buffett Mini Matinee #1 DVD with any version of DVDFab. It has PCM Audio and plays fine with all of the players and DVD drives, but DVDFab gets the audio out of sync with the video.

I have screen shots and logs if they are needed.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rcathra; 01-06-2011, 12:50 AM.

Hi rcathra

On older movies and you may have to disable path player, to do this Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again, just remember to set it back to Always Enabled.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

PCM audio is troublesome and I do know DVDFab has no problem with any of the Porky DVDs as you need to do what CBR929 mentioned

Comment

Working...
      X