No announcement yet.

Ripping Easy a to mkv...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ripping Easy a to mkv...

I've been trying to rip Easy A to mkv. I'm using mkv.h264.audiocopy, English subtitles, AC-3/5.1 audio. When I play the movie in the preview window, it plays just fine. However, once the video is ripped, I hear a guy's voice narrating the entire movie. When I play the movie on my blu-ray player, I do not get this. I don't know where this audio is coming from b/c it doesn't show up when I play the movie in the preview window. Any ideas of what could be causing this? I'm sure I'm selecting the correct title b/c there's only one long title listed, and the only options for English audio are: DTS-HD Master, AC-3/5.1, and AC-3/2. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Last edited by jprater1209; 01-10-2011, 02:13 AM.

Originally posted by jprater1209 View Post
    and the only options for English audio are: DTS-HD Master, AC-3/5.1, and AC-3/2. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Which audio file are you selecting as that the problem

Comment

I thought all the audio options were just different "grades" of audio. When I selected the DTS-HD Master, I got the correct audio.

When you select the audio options, does the selected audio no play in the preview window? Becuase it wasn't when I was ripping this disc.

Comment

The preselect audio logic is not good now. I think the correct method is "LPCM > DTS > AC3" for BDs. And there are two preview, one is in the lower left in the Main Movie(this should play audio and video both), the other show in the ripping(this only play video and no auido, because it is real time preview).

Potti

Comment

Working...
        X