Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Chapters in .m2ts?

Dear Friends

I have created single .m2ts of JOHN RAMBO and watch it on TotalMedia Theatre 5. What a great thing has happend.

I have got 20 chapters every 4.27 min.

Which application do that DVDFab or TMT5?

Best regards.

Sincerely
    VAMET

Hi Vamet,

Please click “Edit” in the main screen to open "Conversion Settings" and then choose "No split" under “split” option to see the result.

Best Regards,

Cici Jia
    Attached Files

Comment

Dear cia Jia

You don't understand me, I know there is an option to have multiple .m2ts files splitted by chapters and if not is a single .m2ts file.

I have talking about one extra feature, I don't know, which application has implemented that DVDFab BD Ripper or TotalMedia Theatre 5, but I know at the moment.

I have created 1 (single) .m2ts file and played it in TMT5 and I have got Chapters even if it is .m2ts. It's not DVDFab BD Ripper function. I though that BD Ripper add something special and Chapters exist during playback. But it's new TMT5 function, it's called Smart Menu and add chapters for .m2ts files.

If you have got splitting by chapters in DVDFab BD Ripper, why you don't add similar feature to DVDFab BD Copy Main Movie, but to not split seamless branching BD (multiple .m2ts), I would like to create Main Movie with 1 (single) .m2ts instead multiple for seamless branching.

You don't have such option in Main Movie in BD Copy, becasue it's only copying seamless branching as multiple .m2ts.

Best regards.

Sincerely
      VAMET

Comment

Working...
      X