No announcement yet.

Set up rip parameters in Queue, but DVDFab does whatever it wants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Set up rip parameters in Queue, but DVDFab does whatever it wants

Sometimes, regardless of how I set the parameters for a movie that I want to rip, DVDFab does whatever it wants, generally choosing (I think) whatever it originally chose as defaults.

Sometimes this results in items being named their default ALL_CAP.DVDRip.TITLE1 name, even though I've changed them, and sometimes it even causes it to use a different size or kbps than I've selected.

I even went back and reselected one of the shows that came out incorrectly, and it defaulted to the selections I had made, which really makes no sense at all.

I'm using 8.0.6.8, but I'm about to bounce back to 6, which is the last previous version I have, because all of the uncertainty and inability to control output is starting to drive me batty.

Has anyone had similar problems? Is there something I should be doing or not doing?

Thanks,
    Peter

Hi risser,

Please try the latest beta version DVDFab 8.0.7.0

I just choose two titles, rename the file in Conversion Settings for each title, finally get the correct renamed file.

Please note you need manually change parameters for each title you added in the Queue before you start conversion task.

Sincerely,
    --
    Sunny
    Last edited by sunny; 01-20-2011, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I know, and I do. I go in and change file name & title, as well as size & kbps.
      I think the problem with incorrect size/kbps was due to another issue I had, but the title thing still plagues me.

I think it has to do with queuing up further items; that somehow this causes the changes I've made to be lost. I haven't been able to exactly figure out the sequence of events that causes it (sorry), but I was wondering if someone else had.

Peter

Comment

Working...
      X