Ripper slowed down after getting license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ripper slowed down after getting license

I downloaded the trial and loved it. I spent three weeks of mad-ripping, with the average movie taking +/-35 minutes.

I purchased the license and now it's taking literally twice as long (>60m) to rip. What's that about?!?

NOTHING has changed. I bought the license before the 30-day trial was up. I was ripping all day and decided to input the license while I thought about it.

So I don't know how a solution is going to be found when there is nothing to undo or flip on/off that was in a different state prior.

Hi nycboyz:
    Please attach the internal.log both of trial and got license. But I do not think it is possible since the 30 days trial is full function and same as pay.
    PS:
    Logs Location:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Thanks,
    Potti

Comment

Hi nycboyz
      Please post your logs as 1st!_Blood% sugggested, you may also try to reset DMA to do this Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > make sure Check for DMA Automatically is Checked and also Click the Reset DMA to the right click OK and restart Fab.
      Give this a try and post back
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X