No announcement yet.

Ripping for xbox 360 - HELP PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ripping for xbox 360 - HELP PLEASE!

I have been trying to view content from my NAS drive on xbox.

This doesn't want to stream the content and therefore I assume that I am not converting it to the correct format for video/sound.

Can anyone help and let me know what I am doing wrong? Would really appreciate some help, I'm going mad!

NAS through my xbox

I have been trying to play content from NAS through my xbox but keep hitting a dead end. Basically I think I am choosing the wrong format!

Any help on what I should specifically select when using dvdfab for this purpose?

Comment

Hijack post moved to new thread.

Comment

Didn't see your previous thread. Threads merged.

Comment

NTSF or Fat32?

Are you accessing the drive through your PC or directly via USB? If directly through USB your drive has to be formatted as Fat32 instead of NTSF for the 360 to read it. If through the computer, try xvid w/ mp3 sound. That's what I use.

Comment

Originally posted by Greggc View Post
            I have been trying to view content from my NAS drive on xbox.

This doesn't want to stream the content and therefore I assume that I am not converting it to the correct format for video/sound.

Can anyone help and let me know what I am doing wrong? Would really appreciate some help, I'm going mad!
            If you using the XBox 360 profile or WMV profile the XBox 360 can and will play the file. You just need to set up your NAS so it can see the XBox 360 as an extender and as well set up the folders with the video files in to be shared. Then you set up the XBox 360 to see them and so on. XBox not able to find them and play them if the NAS not set up correctly for Extender

Comment

Working...
            X