This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP thumbnails are broken

Even with latest version 6.1.2.5 are thumbnails created by DVDFab for PSP videos broken, picture is damaged, maybe someone can fix this.

this has been broken for awhile now

Comment

Using the DVDFab 6 my thumbnails end up being a green rectangle with maybe a bit of the image at the top. If I use DVDFab 5.2.5.0 it comes out fine. I have not tried this with the latest version (6.2.0.5) yet.

Comment

Go to this link >>>> http://www.movieposterdb.com/ <<<< to find the art work you need for a thumbnail. Then you can use something like Snagit or something else that is freeware to resize the artwork to the proper size for the thumbnails. Then all you do is add it to the folder for the correct movie. Should not have to do that but for now it a fix.

Comment

I'm having the same problems, thumbs are damaged with the green rectangle.

Comment

To create your own PSP movie thumbnail;
            First find the image you want to use. Open this image in your favorite graphics editor, you'll need one that will allow you to resize the image. I use PhotoImpact X3 but any similar editor will do. After opening, you need to resize it down to a width of 160 pixels and a height of 120 pixels. In inches this equates to 1.67 x 1.25. If your image is large and won't resize to these dimensions, you can always use just a portion of it.
            After saving this image as a JPG in the folder of your choice, open that folder and rename the file exactly the same as the movie file but with the file extension .THM instead of JPG. As an example M4V00009.THM to match with the movie file M4V00009.MP4. The file size for the thumbnail should be around 15 Kbytes. If it is too large it won't display.
            The last step is to move both the movie and thumbnail files to the MP_ROOT/100MNV01 folder on your Sony Duo Memory Stick. After that you should be ready to go.

Comment

Working...
            X