Increase AVI volume while keeping 5.1 audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Increase AVI volume while keeping 5.1 audio

Does anyone know how to do this? Trying to rip in a single format that my PS3 and Android phone can play and the volume is a little too low for Rockplayer on my Android phone even when played at full volume. I'd like to keep the 5.1 audio for playback on the ps3. Is there a way to increase the volume and keep the 5.1 audio as well? Thanks in advance.

you need to go into settings and increase the volume setting to 150% or higher. Check out the attachment
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, sorry to disagree with you, but I don't think you can adjust the volume level when "same as source" is selected, I have often wished that this could be done when source level is low,but, I have never been able to do this,

Comment

Originally posted by FABFANATIC View Post
        Hi, sorry to disagree with you, but I don't think you can adjust the volume level when "same as source" is selected, I have often wished that this could be done when source level is low,but, I have never been able to do this,
        That's the issue I'm having. To keep the 5.1 audio I can't increase the volume due to same as source. It looks like I'll have to rip a version in 5.1 and a version with mp3 audio and volume increased or give up the 5.1 audio. Thanks

Comment

FF was absolutely correct. You cannot adjust anything in an Audiocopy profile.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ok, now I am having an issue getting the volume to increase using mp3 audio. I use the generic avi profile xvid.mp3 audio option and set the audio to dolby pro logic 2 (default) and volume to 200%. After the rip is done I don't hear any noticeable increase in the volume. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Hi, I do not appear to have this problem.. As I often use the avi profile, I did a test comparison between 100% & 250% and I can certainly hear the difference in volume levels on my PC,
              I am using v8068, as I am unable to use the latest v8073 due to it refusing to open after a few uses, ( I am fed up with reinstalling it),
              Hope this info helps, PS-Ensure that you click on the OK box after adjusting the volume level on edit page,
              Last edited by FABFANATIC; 02-08-2011, 11:05 PM. Reason: added PS.

Comment

Working...
              X