converting ripped file toDVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper converting ripped file toDVD

I'm considering buying the DVD ripper. I've only used the ripper once (when it was free) and so my memory is a little fuzzy. I remember it produced a very compact file with good quality although I don't remember the format. The reason I've been using DVD copy instead is because it produces VOB files which are easy to burn to disk thereby producing a portable copy playable anywhere. Can I use FAB to do the same with the output of the ripper?

Originally posted by AGJ
    DVDFab DVD Ripper is to convert DVD file structure to a mobile format like avi,mp4,etc,etc so if that all you get then no you can not make an additional DVD copy of the original DVD. You will need DVDFab DVD Copy to be able to do that.

I think you mis-understood the question. I'm aware that ripper is used to convert DVD file structure to any one of many file formats. What I'm wondering is whether FAB can re-create the DVD structure some time in the future if I so desire.

Comment

Originally posted by ram1009 View Post
      What I'm wondering is whether FAB can re-create the DVD structure some time in the future if I so desire.
      No. DVDFab products will do disc-to-disc, disc-to-file, and file-to-file, but not file-to-disc.

Comment

Working...
      X