DVXA Playback after rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVXA Playback after rip

I can Rip the main movie from a Bluray no problem. The issue is when i try to play it back with MPC-HC it doesn't use the DVXA. Every other 1080p or 720p file i play uses the DVXA playback no problem. Anyone know what is going on or how i can fix it??

I do not think this is a DVDFab problem as DVDFab already did the job by converting to mobile format for you. I think this is more a MPC-HC issue. You may want to check to see what the difference is between the files that play and the files that do not.

Comment

I'll see if i can figure it out...It's just wierd that it ONLY happens with DVD fab backed up files.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanc501 View Post
        I'll see if i can figure it out...It's just wierd that it ONLY happens with DVD fab backed up files.
        That is why I mentioned to compare the files with the working and non working files to see what is different. You may be missing a setting that need to be changed or added

Comment

Hi Ryanc501
          If still having problems try VLC here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X