Open All Hours ripping - another odd one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Open All Hours ripping - another odd one

I posted a while back about problems with ripping from the first disc of 'Open all Hours'. Since then I've discovered that although different players and software disagree on how long each track is my PS3 at least is happy to play from first to last frame regardless of how long TVersity says the track is.

But disc two is a different problem. This time it's DVDFab that reckons the longest track is only seven seconds and that each episode is only two seconds. I've tried ripping anyway but DVD Fab only rips a few seconds of each. I'm pulling the files off onto a media server so a straight DVD copy is no use - I want use VOB Pass through.

Is there any way to force DVD Fab to see the full length of each episode? Obviously the indexes used by DVD players are the correct length but DVD Fab doesn't read those I guess. I'm currently ripping the third disc and that seems fine.

If you are not using the Latest Beta release then you need to Disable Pathplayer and hopefully that works. If that does not work then post the internal log file located in document-dvdfab-log

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      If you are not using the Latest Beta release then you need to Disable Pathplayer and hopefully that works. If that does not work then post the internal log file located in document-dvdfab-log
      Ah ha! Yes, That seems to have done the trick. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X