2 Audio Tracks Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 2 Audio Tracks Possible?

I was wondering if there is a way for DVDFab to put to audio tracks in the same file like other software does. On track with an AAC 2 channel for portable devices, and a second track with the original 5.1 for a media player?
    Last edited by AGJ; 03-06-2011, 05:20 AM. Reason: Forum General Policies

It appears to me that this is not possible, unless I am missing something.
    The advantage of having 2 audio tracks on a single file is to make the same video compatible with various players without having to have two different video files.

One video file with AC3 pass thru to play on an AppleTV or comparable and have the same video file with a second audio track like AAC so that it can also be played on iPad or other comparable devices.

If anyone know if that is possible with DVDFab please chime in, and if not is there a spot to send suggestions to our developer?

Comment

Hi, Ozzie, unfortunately it cannot be done in DVDFab Ripper,you can ask for it to be considered in FEATURE REQUESTS on main forum page.
      I'm sure it has been requested many times, however, in the meantime you could use a very well known open source program, (you would have to copy DVD to hard drive first). I do it this way myself for the reason you mention, it works very well.

Comment

Working...
      X