No announcement yet.

DVD Ripper 8.0.8.0 Default Profile ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVD Ripper 8.0.8.0 Default Profile ?

I am having great success using the new m2ts.ac3 subprofiles with the new 8.0.8.0 beta. It solved a couple of problems I had previously on 4 Blu Ray DVDs where my streamer wouldn't recognize the output. Now they are perfect. My question is how to change the default m2ts profile to m2ts.passthrough ? When I go into edit mode the default buton won't light up in order for me to select. It lights up when I try to edit every other profile. My default usage is m2ts.passthrough and the others are only when this doesn't work.

I can confirm that can not set the m2ts passthrough as default. This just may be a bug or intentional but not sure so may need to wait for someone from DVDFab to reply with the answer

Comment

default can not set for m2ts.passthrough

Hi jbinkley60,

We have reported this problem to our QA team and techs, they will test and fix as soon as possible.
      Attached Files

Comment

default can not set for m2ts.passthrough

Thanks for the quick response.

Comment

8.0.8.8 qt

Originally posted by sunny View Post
          Hi jbinkley60,

We have reported this problem to our QA team and techs, they will test and fix as soon as possible.
          I checked 8.8.8.8 qt and this appear not to be fixd yet.

Comment

8.0.8.9 qt beta default profile

I just checked the latest beta 8.0.8.9 qt and this is not fixed. I cannot make m2ts.passthrough the default profile.

Comment

8.0.9.0 qt Default Profile still not working

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post
              I just checked the latest beta 8.0.8.9 qt and this is not fixed. I cannot make m2ts.passthrough the default profile.
              I checked on the latest version 8.0.9.0 qt and I cannot set m2ts.passthrough as athe default profile. The button is grayed out.

Comment

7.0.9.2 qt default profile

I checked on the latest version 8.0.9.0 qt and I cannot set m2ts.passthrough as athe default profile. The button is grayed out.
                I checked 8.0.9.2 and still not fixed...

Comment

I checked 8.0.9.2 and still not fixed...
                  I just installed the 8.0.9.5 qt beta and I am still unable to set the passthrough as the default profile. It remains greayed out.

Comment

8.0.9.8 default profile

I just tested and this is not fixed in version 8.0.9.8 . Hopefully it will get fixed in a future release or a response that it won't ever be fixed and is by design.

Comment

Working...
                    X