Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need Blu-Ray Copy for lossless burns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Do I need Blu-Ray Copy for lossless burns?

If I don't want to compress the files I should be able to make backup blu-rays with just Blu-Ray Ripper and 3rd party software... is that right? I'm kinda confused on what I need to order, and I need to figure it out pretty quick because I think I can get a refund as long as I end up buying the product I need.

Blu-Ray ripper will still let me choose which audio tracks I want to keep and such? The blu-ray copy is mainly for compressing the files is that right?

Nope. Blu-Ray Ripper is used for turning a Blu-Ray title into other file formats such as MKV, AVI, MP4, etc.

From what you have indicated, the Copy module is the one you want.
    Originally posted by zacjones99 View Post
    If I don't want to compress the files I should be able to make backup blu-rays with just Blu-Ray Ripper and 3rd party software... is that right? I'm kinda confused on what I need to order, and I need to figure it out pretty quick because I think I can get a refund as long as I end up buying the product I need.

Blu-Ray ripper will still let me choose which audio tracks I want to keep and such? The blu-ray copy is mainly for compressing the files is that right?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
    X