audio sync degrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) audio sync degrades

I've been ripping my bd to the xbox360 rip "WMP10" with default settings. On every movie I've ripped so far (Star Trek, Sherlock Holmes, Fast and Furious, Ironman 2) I notice that as teh movie progresses, the sync gets off. By the end of the movie, it's about a full sentance behind (estimate of 1 to 2 seconds). Is there something I'm doing wrong?

My A/V codecs are all set to software with the exception of H.264 which is software + CUDA. Lighting recording is checked for when it's applicable. Thanks!

Hi

1. Please set all the video decoder options as software and set video encoder as software, then convert/copy again to see the result.

2. Please send us your internal log file if you still have the problem.

The default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

3. Lighting recording will play a role only when you use Blu-ray Copy. You'd better cancel it when you using bd ripper
    Last edited by sunny; 03-17-2011, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cici Jia View Post
      Hi

1. Please set all the video decoder options as software and set video encoder as software, then convert/copy again to see the result.

2. Please send us your internal log file if you still have the problem.

The default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

3. Lighting recording will play a role only when you use Blu-ray Copy. You'd better cancel it when you using bd ripper
      Here's what I have tried:

upgraded to the newest release version of DVDFab (was on an old version).
      Set all AV Codecs to software and unchecked lightning recording.
      Ripped Fast and Furious (one of the ones that before had audio sync problems).

Problem still persists. As the movie progresses, the sync gets worse. I will say that this time, it seemed to be better in that the sync seemed to stay more in line longer. But by the end, I would see their lips move, then the sound would come out.

Any ideas/questions I can try/supply to solve this issue? Thanks.

Comment

here's my log since I'm home and can post it:
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm having the same issue with 8.0.8.0 beta and 8.0.8.3. Seems it is ripping at an incorrect framerate... At least in my opinion.
          Audio and video remain synced in 5.2.5.0 (old stable build that I always keep archived on my system... for just such an emergency).

Comment

Bump over the weekend. Any ideas? I purchased a full lifetime version of this and dvd ripper and am so far unable to use it. Thanks!

Comment

Hi

Please post your internal log.

Comment

Is that not what I posted above? (post #4).

Comment

Originally posted by poseidon7902 View Post
                  Is that not what I posted above? (post #4).
                  No you posted a burn log in Post#4 need the Internal log for the problem movie

Comment

I'll set it up to rip right now just to make sure I have the right one. I've tried this so many times I don't want to get you guys the wrong info.

Comment

Fab have a issue now which is WMA decoder engine wrong. We are going to fix this.
                      Please wait.

Thanks,
                      Potti

Comment

ok. Thanks. is there an Estimated time frame for this fix?

Comment

Working...
                        X