X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.2.0.2 - UP - skipping and repeating

Hi,

UP usa region 1 disc retail

Downloaded the newest beta. The UP dvd plays fine in the drive I am backing up from, in preview window it plays fine but the output when selecting DVD->Mobile VOB profile skips certain parts of the movie (e.g. the movietown news when the newspaper is showing) and has portions of the file that go into a perpetual loop.

Played VOB for testing in VLC, VideoRedo and in Win media player as a mpeg.

Using all default settings, Win7 64 bit retail.

Originally posted by acgaustin View Post
    The UP dvd plays fine in the drive I am backing up from
    Rip the main movie to your hdd 1st then use that as the source for conversion. Also make sure Pathplayer is always enabled in Fab's common settings before ripping main movie.

Comment

I ripped Up 27(1) with DVD-to-DVD Main Movie PathPlayer Always On DVD9 with DVDFab 6.2.0.5 on a Vista PC.

I play the VOB's and it looks and sounds great.

Then I try to DVD-to-Mobile XBox360 with 2-Pass and there are 3 choices: 1(1), 1(2), and 1(3). I converted 1(1) and the audio is out of sync each time.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by think1 View Post
        I ripped Up 27(1) with DVD-to-DVD Main Movie PathPlayer Always On DVD9 with DVDFab 6.2.0.5 on a Vista PC.

I play the VOB's and it looks and sounds great.

Then I try to DVD-to-Mobile XBox360 with 2-Pass and there are 3 choices: 1(1), 1(2), and 1(3). I converted 1(1) and the audio is out of sync each time.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
        Please don't post your problems in other peoples threads, its considered thread jacking. It makes the thread hard to follow and you would get more help starting your own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
          Rip the main movie to your hdd 1st then use that as the source for conversion. Also make sure Pathplayer is always enabled in Fab's common settings before ripping main movie.
          I'll try that, I only use the DVD->Mobile option ever so I assume you are saying to do DVD->DVD Main movie and use the hard drive as the destination?

Just confirming. Thanks.

Comment

Have a look at my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread. Links in my signature below.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              Have a look at my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread. Links in my signature below.
              omg that finally worked.. I had to use videoredo to do a quickstream fix to fix the skipping of the movietown news scene but now it appears to be working.

Thanks for the tips!

Comment

Working...
              X