Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Size of M2TS file version 8.0.8.2

Hi there,

I used the new version 8.0.8.2 for the first time to rip "The disappearance of Alice Creed. I created one M2TS file as I did with all previous versions, I did not change the default settings, and it created 3 Gig file as output. I never experience a so small file with a Blueray disk. My smallest file were normally about 15 Gig.
    Is there a problem with the new version? Advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Manfred

Is it that there was only one small file or where there multiple? Are you using BD Ripper? Some information from the Help Us Help You sticky thread would be useful (especially log files).

Comment

I was using the rip as usual to create one big M2TS file, because I'm using PLEX to play the movie on my mac mini.
      I supply the log files later.
      Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I used BDripper and I need one big M2TS file. The log files are attached. Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
          I solved the issue, thanks for your help anyway. Here is what happened:
          The old version was defaulting to pass-through, the new did not. So I did wrong. I reran DVDFAB again with the pass-through option and now the file is 15 Gig
          Thanks for your help
          Manfred

Comment

BD - Ripper Size of M2TS file

Originally posted by mlorenz View Post
            Hi,
            I solved the issue, thanks for your help anyway. Here is what happened:
            The old version was defaulting to pass-through, the new did not. So I did wrong. I reran DVDFAB again with the pass-through option and now the file is 15 Gig
            Thanks for your help
            Manfred
            I reported this issue and they will be fixing. You can't set passthrough as a default profile now.

Comment

Working...
            X