Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Convert to avi

forgive me, I have a question.......

I have used DVDFab gold from way back now and admire the technical side of things, I have also paid for the BluRay ripper too.

can admin tell me if within my payments over the years if using DVDFab etc that I have always been able to convert DVD to avi or is that a different payment/program altogether?

I always thought that with everything I had paid for that this simple thing was included....... I do not begrudge at all, the service is fabulous and I recommend this to everyone.

many thanks to admin and all other answers.

I'm not an admin but DVDFab Gold only gave you the use of Full Disc, Main Movie, Split and Write Data. If you wanted the use of all the other options you would have needed to own DVDFab Platinum Which gave you all options for what is now called DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab DVD Ripper.

So if you want to convert to avi you would need to purchase DVDFab DVD Ripper as it a seperate option

Comment

Hi casacristeva,

Please register and login DVDFab user center at http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm using the original email you used when you bought DVDFab, check your order list, download key file, etc.

If you still have questions with your purchased DVDFab products, please email me at sunny@dvdfab.com, I will give you more related explanation in detail.

Comment

Working...
      X