Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'FabCore has Stopped Working' error 8.0.8.5 so far on RED and OXFORD MURDERS to Ipad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 'FabCore has Stopped Working' error 8.0.8.5 so far on RED and OXFORD MURDERS to Ipad

Hi, I have copied these BD's to my drive and am now trying to convert them to Ipad using Ipad defaults. I get the error when the conversion is at 39%. So far tried RED and OXFORD MURDERS. Have not tried or successully converted anything else yet. I am about to try to convert UNSTOPPABLE. There was no prompt to send log. Logs attached.

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: fabcore.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.5.1
    Application Timestamp: 4d830e45
    Fault Module Name: fabcore.exe
    Fault Module Version: 1.0.5.1
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4d830e45
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0001339c
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Attached Files

Hi

1.Please apply DVDFab Uninstaller to uninstall firstly, or use the "Add/Remove Programs" feature in your "Control Panel" to uninstall the program.

2.Open My Computer and go to c:\Program Files (OR) wherever you installed DVDFab, find if there are file left, if there are, you need manally delete them.

3.Then reboot computer, redownload and install DVDFab8085 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm.

Please check if you can run DVDFab smoothly after this reinstallation.

Please open the key file with notepad if you want to open the key file and copy and paster it after click on the "enter registration key" of the welcome screen.

Comment

ok. Followed the steps and it the conversions completed with no more FabCore crashes.. but now the mv4 ipad video is jittery again. This problem was solved a while back after I and a few others reported it in this thread...

The only reason I have DVDfab is to convert my BDs to my Ipad. Did you guys revert back to an older conversion method again? It worked so well after you fixed it.

Comment

No acknowledgement yet. Still not able to creat Ipad files. jittery video is back. Should I be starting a new thread for this new symptom (or old symptom retrun)? pls advise. thanks.

Comment

Hi brianpi,

Please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set all the video decoder options and video encoder options as Software, then convert again to see the result.

If still get the jittery video, please post your dvdfab_internal log file for further checking. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X