The Fighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper The Fighter

I'm using 8.0.8.5, and trying to rip The Fighter DVD sending it to generic MP4 its telling me it will take 6+ hours? Actually it was frozen, it stuck on .18% for 2 hours. It does exactly the same thing trying to copy the Main Movie. Path Player is set to always enable. Anyone else seeing this?

We are not going to bother until you stop double posting.....
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Three post on same subject .. Two have been deleted do not make another post on this subject anywhere except here.

Comment

Well I used DVDFab to decode the entire DVD then used {other software} to do the encoding to MP4 and it worked flawlessly. Looks like 8.0.8.5 is a dud, as it continues to fail on the encoding process. Hopefully they will fix this soon.

Comment

I am also having the same issue, with the same disk, The Fighter, as well as with The Social Network. They each get to 0.18% and then hang. Anyone have any workaround or tips?

Comment

Hi all,

Please offer us the details about The fighter
            specify the a)full title, b)region code, c) country, d) release date
            Or just offer us your buy link like amazon link, we will get the same disc to test as soon as possible, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X